Intercity Sessions Program II Rotterdam – Perron62
On the second program we focus on some well-known composers that are seldom played in the Netherlands. Among other things, we will play works by Gilius van Bergeijk and Pete Harden.
- “Landschap met Rode Wolk” (for ensemble) – Gilius Van Bergeijk
- “A piece of cake” (for klarinet and piano) – Gilius Van Bergeijk
- “Swell Piece” (for ensemble, including audience) – James Tenney
- 17 Square Chords (for ensemble) – Larry Polansky
- Beating Patterns (for ensemble) – Pete Harden