This program includes music by well-known composers that are seldom played in the Netherlands, including a piece by Anthony Vine, winner of Gaudeamus Prize 2016 with two pieces performed by Ensemble Modelo62. This concert is also the platform for the launch of our newly-recorded album with music by Clarence Barlow for the occasion of his 70th birthday!
- “From a forest of standing mirrors” (piano, percussion and double-bass) – Anthony Vine
- “(……) Memory Spaces” (for open ensemble) – Alvin Lucier
- “Minimusic” (for ensemble) – Raymond Murray Schafer
- “Critical band” (for ensemble) – James Tenney
- “Splatter Study (on social network)” (for ensemble incl. audience) – Braxton Sherouse